The Fall 2013 Bridal Collection by Angel Sanchez was beyond big & white. The designer known for his luxury ready to wear and couture one of a kind dresses, shows off the magic of a romantic yet modern girl that is ready to say ” I do”.
Our creative director, Leonard Zagami, and his team created a halo of silver on top of cascading waves, with the length that every bride dreams of. The key Zagami and Sanchez say, is to make it a fantasy, and keeping your eye on the dress and the silhouette, the rest is up to the girl that is wearing it on her special day!
How Leonard Zagami Created The Look:
• “I first applied Moroccanoil Curl Defining Mousse on damp hair, mostly on the root areas and top for subtle lift. I then combed Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream through the rest of the hair for soft, natural-looking hold and to hydrate and smooth the ends of the hair.”
• “Next, I blow dried the hair with a Moroccanoil Professional Series Hair Dryer, lifting hair with my fingers first on the top of head, then through the sides and back.”
• “Once the hair was dried, I used a 1½-inch curling iron to create soft, randomly textured waves. I wrapped hair around the iron for a few seconds (without clamping down,) long enough to create natural-looking waves with ends that were left a bit straighter. I pulled and loosened some of the waves to create free-er looking, mixed texture. I then finger combed the entire style to separate and define the hair and complete the look.”
• “To create a modern take on the tiara or jeweled hair combs, I applied silver gel in subtle patterns all around the hairline, then wrapped a 1½-inch plastic headband around the hairline, which was tied at the nape of the neck. I had created a jagged pattern on the headband to accent some of the details of the gown.”
• “To hold everything in place and control and lock in the contrasting waved textures, I sprayed Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong all over the hair. It’s a really workable hairspray and leaves the hair soft, lets it move “.
Tags: Access Hollywood, Angel Sanchez, Angelina Jolie, Anthony Palermo, AnthonyLeonard Salon, Bridal Fashion Week 2013, Couture, I DO, Leonard Zagami, Moroccanoil, Moroccanoil Curl Defining Mousse, Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream, Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong, Wedding Dress