The Fall 2013 Bridal Collection by Angel Sanchez was beyond big & white. The designer known for his luxury ready to wear and couture one of a kind dresses, shows off the magic of a romantic yet modern girl that is ready to say ” I do”.
Our creative director, Leonard Zagami, and his team created a halo of silver on top of cascading waves, with the length that every bride dreams of. The key Zagami and Sanchez say, is to make it a fantasy, and keeping your eye on the dress and the silhouette, the rest is up to the girl that is wearing it on her special day!
How Leonard Zagami Created The Look:
• “I first applied Moroccanoil Curl Defining Mousse on damp hair, mostly on the root areas and top for subtle lift. I then combed Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream through the rest of the hair for soft, natural-looking hold and to hydrate and smooth the ends of the hair.”
• “Next, I blow dried the hair with a Moroccanoil Professional Series Hair Dryer, lifting hair with my fingers first on the top of head, then through the sides and back.”
• “Once the hair was dried, I used a 1½-inch curling iron to create soft, randomly textured waves. I wrapped hair around the iron for a few seconds (without clamping down,) long enough to create natural-looking waves with ends that were left a bit straighter. I pulled and loosened some of the waves to create free-er looking, mixed texture. I then finger combed the entire style to separate and define the hair and complete the look.”
• “To create a modern take on the tiara or jeweled hair combs, I applied silver gel in subtle patterns all around the hairline, then wrapped a 1½-inch plastic headband around the hairline, which was tied at the nape of the neck. I had created a jagged pattern on the headband to accent some of the details of the gown.”
• “To hold everything in place and control and lock in the contrasting waved textures, I sprayed Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong all over the hair. It’s a really workable hairspray and leaves the hair soft, lets it move “.
Tags: Access Hollywood, Angel Sanchez, Angelina Jolie, Anthony Palermo, AnthonyLeonard Salon, Bridal Fashion Week 2013, Couture, I DO, Leonard Zagami, Moroccanoil, Moroccanoil Curl Defining Mousse, Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream, Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong, Wedding Dress
Who ever said supermodels are weak just needs to see this editorial by Mario Testino for V Magazine. Adriana Lima with fierce blue black hair, up against Doutzen Kroes, with multi shades of blonde hair with dark roots! These girls traded in their delicate angelic Victoria Secret wings for hard core black leather, metal bras, spikes, chains and the highest heals to prove to the world that models are here to stay and they will fight for that “Super” title. At the end of the day super models are not going anywhere, no actressses could ever do this shoot without it looking like a joke. Watch out Gwyneth, Angelina, and Charlize, these super girls are ready to take back the glossy pages of the magazines and do what they where put on this earth to do what they do best…… STRIKE A POSE!!!
HAIR COLOR BY ANTHONY PALERMO OF ANTHONYLEONARD SALON
HAIR STYLING BY ORIBE
MAKE UP BY JAMES KALIARDOS
FASHION BY NICOLA FORMICHETTI
Tags: Adriana Lima, Angelina Jolie, Anthony Palermo, AnthonyLeonard Salon, Charlize Theron, Doutzen Kroes, Gasoline Glamour, Gwyneth Paltrow, James Kaliardos, Leonard Zagami, Mario Testino, Nicola Formichetti, Oribe, V Magazine, Versace, Victoria Secret
What’s Black, White and Red all over???? Our 4th Annual BEST and WORST Dressed Oscar Diva’s
Best Black- Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace
Best White- Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford
Best Red – Michelle Williams in LV
With every best there is a worst, this year our pick for worst was Penelope Ann Miller in Badgley Mischka ……Better luck next year!!
It’s, unanimous !!!! Anthony Leonard Salon, along with the rest of the world have declared Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt the sexiest couple in Hollywood!